Friday, December 12, 2008

CS med 30.11.

AS: Hello:-)

I am very happy that this blog is created, thank you A:) My English is not good, but i hope a little bit better than translator:o) i also don't know Bloggs well, so pardone if some mistakes;-)

I miss you all and I wish you have good times now. For me the comeback to Czech wasn't nice, but just now it is going to be much better. So, last meditacion for me was:

This time it was easy and I had time to go Up at first. There I got a light like some information for CS, I brought tham down to the Earth. I met CS and ask for any info.

Than I was falling down like in the center under center of dark „matter“ it looks for me like empty hell without fire or anything. CS took me to center and with the breath we made a space where twelve were called. 12 light came whithout forms. The CS was activated and filled by starlight and CS transformed it to some kind of consciousnes and space. It spread all over the univers and afer this the 12 call the 13th one in center. With him came much intensive crystalic light and spread also all over, but it needed at first the first „matter light“ like base matrix. The circle was warking on bringing the light to some darker places. The light was full of informations, but I just know about it, didn't understand jet.

2 comments:

Xochiquetzal said...

Yay Filip!!!! Welcome! :) So glad you have decided to join us here on the blog.
Hugs :)
Daniela

annatheother said...

thank you for your words little hummingbird. i hope your landing is going a little better!

did you foward this to mirka?

lots of love
anna
x