Sunday, January 11, 2009

december08

AM I only who write here now?
Oh, i must have a Great ego:o)))
OK it's possible.So:
We had a meditation with Zdenek and it was for me different in some ways. At first, this time I realise there is another level of consciousnes for me, I left my body realy on the edge of attention, so the way was much more real like 3D. 2nd it was totaly different expirience. And 3th : I went down and find the "big" CS (I usualy go inside where i find the small one which i speak with) but this time there was nothing. I went there with question How to integrate light and shadow in me. At first I was confused, than i - don't know the impulse; work with the energy of my attention. It was like take three part of me to one - left - right and middle. when I did it CS was there - she was there before, but "invisible" for me. Than we make some journey... but theese i mentioned was the point for me. Some parts of way a realy forgot, so in this time it's all.
Wish Love to all one:)

No comments: