Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Crystal Skull Made Me Do It!

Alas, 'tis true! I do blame it all on the Crystal Skull. It really is all his fault. ;) But I thank him for it all as well. How can I not? So much has changed since my experience in the desert. Or has it? I'm still me. I've always been me. I've always been here, present in this body. I've only just awakened a little more. My listless eyes have opened. The sleep has been wiped away and the light seems not as harsh and staggeringly bright. It is clarifying, inviting, welcomed. It appears that the Crystal Skull has not only illuminated my mind, but my soul as well. So much is clearer now. My trust in myself grows stronger. He has given me the courage and fortitude to choose the path that is my own and the wisdom to understand that I have no need to fret over decisions, for I have already made them. If only I could erase all doubts, all worries, all fears. How do I go about this? I am a mere human after all. Is this even possible, or just another fantastic dream? I shall welcome this challenge.

But what does all this rambling mean? To what am I alluding, you may ask? Even for me, it is difficult to put into words. All I can say is that ever since my time in Mexico, my awareness has grown. My intuition and dreamings have become stronger, more insightful, more true. I SEE so much more. But not solely with my physical eyes. My vision extends much further than plain sight. All is no longer a fanciful chimera, but a prophecy of what is to come. I have become my own oracle and I am ever so grateful for this gift. The boundaries of my existence have stretched and widened. Soon, with the grace and aid of the universal crystal energies, my walls, my fortress will crumble and melt away and I will no longer be imprisoned in this facade.

I am the dreamer who dreams me and everything is possible....

Love and Light to All You Dreamers
Daniela

No comments: