Sunday, February 8, 2009

CS med jan

Hello:-))) great, hope will join too)
CS med
This time we didn’t have a drum so Pavel made it with rattle. And it was great, he felt our rythm.
I came In the centre by top chakra and asked CS for help: what is the best to focus in way just now.
CS showed me an emotional level and their ablution by light in some non-personal distance. The vision was like: Laying in underground lagun and released from body to more bodies just for a little – all were one but … and the light was clearing the emotional part.
Than we went to my star where I cannot see becouse of too much of light, but i have seen some siluet and there i start breathing – it was like esence of light, also with feeling about one of twelve. After a while we went back to center in fast spiral movement. Again Works with feelings and ideas. The light gave me power to stay a step behind and i can see personal patterns which a play in my dramas.
One idea came, I cannot overstep it, it have to be clear.

No comments: